Thursday 1 December 2011

It's here!!

That's right folks, summer is finally here!!! (although you wouldnt be able to tell from where I am all windy and rain :(  )
And with summer comes the holiday season. And being the first of december I did what most of you probably did today, put up my christmas tree!! It's soo exciting, but I'll tell you what I have never had as much fun putting up a tree as i have had tonight! My girl is a bit over 2 and this was her first time doing and she was soo excited and cute. Whenever she would put a star on the tree she started singing twinkle twinkle <3 I can not wait to have christmas this year when she will be fully aware of whats going on, what's christmas without the innocent and happiness of a child?!
    Anyway here is a few photos from tonight endevours, and tomorrow i shall be putting up a few new recipes I'm trying out as its baking day! Hooray for baking day!
My girl. And yes she is wearing our tree skirt as a cape
trying to turn me into a frog with her wand lol
Wanting soo desperately to put the star on
the tree



My black and silver christmas tree :D

Hope you all had a great first day of summer

Xx Kristy

No comments:

Post a Comment